Top 5 highly paid Indian Journalists in 2017: NEWS is all way important for us, and, journalism is the right hand of it. We are always dependent on the news, be it local or national or international. News channels always aware us of the bad and good situations growing around us, and journalists are the reasons behind it. Our nation has succeeded to give birth to marvellous journalists all the time. Here is the list of such a few journalists who are the highest paid journalists in India in 2017 and also who made a scratch in the history with their talent. To know more, keep reading!
Top 5 highly paid Indian Journalists in 2017
1. Barkha DuttBarkha Dutt is associated journalist of NDTV an Indian Television news channel. She has attained four Journalism Awards and also won the Inlaks Scholarship in 1997. She was awarded with several National and International Awards, as well as with The Padma Shri Award. She got her graduation in English Literature from St. Stephen’s School, Delhi. She further achieved her academic degree in journalism from Columbia University’s School of Journalism. She began her journalism career with NDTV in 1991. She reported the Kargil conflict in 1999, along with that she took an interview of Captain Vikram Batra, and these two major tasks had fetched her a great publicity in India. Moreover, she also covered the 2002 Gujarat violence and identified attackers and victims of a riot as ‘Hindus’ and ‘Muslims’.
Net worth: 3.6 crores approx
2. Ravish KumarRavish Kumar is a writer and journalist of Indian Television channel NDTV. His job is to report the topics pertaining to Indian politics and society. For his fluent Hindi journalism, he was awarded the Indian prestigious Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi Award. He was the only person to be honoured with the first Kuldip Nayar journalism award for his lovely offering to the field of journalism. He never gets too eager, has nice data on most of the subject, and mostly he is simple, cynical, impartial and assured.
Net worth: 2.16 crores approx
3. Vikram ChandraVikram Chandra is a consulting editor of NDTV. He is additionally the corporate executive of NDTV from 2011 to October 2016. He was the former anchor for the 9 O’Clock News and presently he hosts famous shows like the Gadget Guru and the Big Fight on channel NDTV 24 X 7. He’s furthermore a governmental psychoanalyst and covers election in India also.
Net worth: 2 crores approx
4. Menaka DoshiMenaka Doshi is the corporate editor of the news reporting sector of news channels such as CNBC TV18. she has been a broadcaster for 12 long years. She has begun her Journalism career with TV18 in 1996. Since the beginning, she has been covering the affairs of the goods market, cement, oil & gas, petrochemicals, energy and telecommunications. She was awarded the Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism award of 2005-06 in Business and Economic Journalism class.
Net worth: 1.5 crores approx
5. Gaurav KalraGaurav Kalra can be treated as the most knowledgeable guy in this field. He is altogether the foremost effective sports anchor of India. He started his undefeated career as Sports Journalist for CNN-IBN and is presently the Senior Editor for the developing video reporting and content making cluster at ESPN Cricinfo.
Net worth: 1.5 crores approx
So, these are the details that conclude the list of highly paid journalists of India in 2017. These personalities are really the resources of our country. We are proud of them and are also glad of them for their bravery undertaking. Hats off to them! Thank you for reading the article, stay in touch.